Wednesday 7 February 2024

3 of The Best Cream Blushes!

StylebuzzUK - 3 of the best cream blushes

I don't know about you ladies, but I absolutely adore a cream blush as opposed to the traditional powder blush formulations, they are so much more natural looking and flattering on the skin.. like a natural healthy glow from within and are particulary flattering on older skin. Cream blushes can make you look so much more youthful and fresh so if you havent already switched to cream.. what are you waiting for?! :)

However, it initially took a lot of convincing for me when they first appeared on the market and I have played around with lots of brands and formulations over the last couple of years and not all of them are up to scratch in my opinion with some actually drawing attention to pores and other flaws on the skin... including some of the really high end ones but thankfully there are some amazing ones out there now and here are my tried and tested top 3 couldn't be without cream blushes..

1. Victoria Beckham Cheeky Posh £39

Yes, she's a pricey one but just like the rest of VB Beauty range she's worth it plus it will last you absolutely ages! The formula is super creamy and buildable with a rich pigment that doesn't fade throughout the day. It can be applied by just gently tapping with your fingertips for a natural flush or buffed in with a brush. 

Another bonus is that this is a clean beauty brand so you know that you're not putting any damaging ingredients on your skin. The packaging is absoloutely stunning and I love the fact that it's so portable and easy to chuck in your bag or pocket. It can also team up as a lip colour .. so a massive winner in my opinion!

The only downshade is that I wish there were more shades! 

Victoria Beckham Cheeky Posh

StylebuzzUK - Victoria Beckham Cheeky Blush Review
StylebuzzUK - Cheeky Posh Review

2. Rose Inc Cream Blush £27

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has created a truly brilliant beauty brand in Rose Inc and I absolutely LOVE this blush, it's so easily to apply (particulary with the Rose Inc blush brush) and it creates a soft diffused blurred look which is just stunning. This can also be used as a lip colour so you're getting two in one!

And again, this is another clean beauty brand with superb products if you haven't tried any of the range, I also highly recommend their concealer! Only downside for me with this is the packaging which i feel looks a bit cheap but the product itself is top notch!

Available at Space NK  

 
3. Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush £22
 
This is a cult favourite for good reason, it's extremely pigmented.. you only need the smallest little amount (and I really mean the smallest) and it's also very lightweight and easily blendable. This is more of a liquid than a cream but it makes it into my catergory regardless as it's simply fabulous. The shade range isreally decent and there is something for all skin tones!

 
I would love to hear your comments if you have tried any of these and what your thoughts are? Leave a comment or reach out on our socials :)

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like to use a cream blush as it sits better on my skin. I love the sound of these cream blushes, the shades are just beautiful! x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig