Friday 18 October 2019

Vita Liberata Body Blur Review

Even though Autumn is my favourite season, I find it really depressing when my summer tan has faded and my skin is looking more gloomy than glowy, especially as I have olive skin which in the winter can actually look quite sallow so I was absolutely thrilled when I tried Vita Liberata Body Blur HD skin finish. I've been meaning to try this for such along time but it's not cheap and I wasn't fully convinced on it's claims but this stuff is fabulous!

Vita Liberata Body Blur Review - StylebuzzUK


It really does leave your skin looking much healthier and smoother, a little like a real life filter. I initially got the Latte Dark after looking at lots of before and after photos and reviews online but sadly this was just a little too light for me so I then purchased the Mocha which is just perfect but if you have a much lighter skin tone there are shades for you too.

As well as on my body, I have been using it on my face like a primer before applying my foundation and have found that I now need minimal foundation as the body blur does exactly what it says on the tin and gives my skin a lovely healthy dewy glow whilst also blurring any imperfections.

They also do version just for your face which is called beauty blur but as it's almost the same price as the body blur which you can also use on your face, it just seems a little pointless to me and you are getting much more for your money by buying the body blur as it's a bigger tube.

This amazing tube of glowing goodness is perfect for this time of time especially as we have the party season approaching. It doesn't leave any nasty smell or stickiness either, it just sinks straight into and dries instantly.

Available from Boots and lots of online retailers.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig