Thursday 10 October 2019

Interview with Model & Singer Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine is the model/singer known for her appearances on 'The Face' with Naomi Campbell & Erin O'Connor, and more famously the XFactor and celebrity Big Brother. The nation fell in love with her quirky and fabulously posh personality and I can vouch for the fact that she is beautiful soul.

Chloe Jasmine - StyleBuzzUK

So Chloe, it's been a while since we last spoke, what's new with you? Have you been working on any exciting projects?
Chloe: Life is an exciting project!

Being such a skincare fanatic myself and having recently discovered some wonderful new products, I am keen to see if you have any new recommendations?
Chloe: Calendula oil and Rosewater from Denise Brown

What is your best beauty advice?
Chloe: I advise people to love their skin. We are projected to false ideas of beauty and we must encourage acceptable.

How do you keep in shape? Are you a gym goer or more of a yoga kind of girl?
Chloe: Neither, I eat wonderful foods which I feel will benefit mind, body and soul plus singing and modelling keep me busier than you would believe and I feel very lucky that I can work with such incredibly humble, talented and gracious people.

What is the best advice you've ever received?
Chloe: Be who you are, not what the world wants you to be.

I know that you are keen to talk about climate change, What do you think we can all do or get involved with to make a real difference?
Chloe: Young people are taking a stand and encouraging the older generation to wake up. Respect is really earnt. If you really wish to make a difference, Volunteer, a little goes a long way.

Chloe Jasmine - StyleBuzzUK
Chloe Jasmine - StyleBuzzUK
 
Chloe continues to model and sing and you can follow Chloe on Instagram @chloejasmincjw and on Twitter @Chloejasminew
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig