Wednesday 2 October 2019

Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask - A Must Have Skincare Essential for Younger Looking Skin

Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask Review - Stylebuzzuk


As someone with sensitive skin, I have to be quite careful when it comes to clay masks as normal clay can really irritate my skin, so when I came across the Chralotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask which is made of Spanish pink clay which is aimed at sensitive skins, I needed to try it and boy I'm so glad I did!! I ordered the small travel size just in case it wasn't suitable but let me tell you ladies this is the best face mask I have ever used and trust me when I say that I have tired many over the years, as skincare junkie and a believer of really taking care of your skin which I have done since I was 14 years old, this by far surpassed any mask that's ever graced my skin and I will have this in my skincare army forever!

Ok, so lets get down to the description and claims:
The Goddness Skin Clay Mask features ingredients to moisturise  your skin and improve its appearance with 92% of users agreeing their skin appears brighter. Visibly lifts, smoothes, brightens, and tightens pores.  

This glow -giving formula combines Kaolin clay with sweet almond oil to help nourish your skin
BioNymph peptide complex helps skin appear firmer
Franipani flower extracts has calming and moisturing benefits plus a delicate sweet floral fragrance
Essential oils hydrate skin with its smooth formula
Suitable for all skin types

The lowdown:
This gorgeous pink mask feels instantly soothing and calming the second you apply it to your skin which is a great start. You leave it on for 10 minutes, or a little longer if you wish as it's not the kind of clay that dries leaving that stiff cracking feeling to the skin. Wash off with warm water and bam! You are left with super smooth poreless, younger looking skin. 
I was absolutely gobsmacked the first time I used this, no exaggeration... I felt like I was in my 15 year old skin again.. like what kind of trickery is this?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig