Monday 30 September 2019

Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid Review - Perfect for 40+ Skin

There are so many revolutionary new foundations out there at the moment that promise the earth but how do they fair in reality? Well, I received a sample of the new Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid to try and I was eager to see if the illuminating and firming claims were true.

Clarins everlasting youth fluid review - stylebuzzuk


The claim:
The foundation that fully restores your complexions youthful glow. Instantly restore a glowing radiant complexion with this new Skin Tone Optimizing complex. Conceals age spots and imperfections. Contains extracts of chicory and red jania that help optimise the skin's luminosity and radiance.

So does it really do what it says? Well, I instantly fell in love with this on first application, I love the way it looks and feels on the skin, its a soft buttery consistently that blends beautifully into the skin and instantly feels super hydrating. I would describe it almost like a tinted moisturiser but with the coverage of a foundation.

It left a lovely dewy glow to my skin and didn't feel like a mask like some foundations can, it just felt like my skin but better, so If you love a really natural looking foundation that allows your own skin to shine through then this is definitely the foundation for you!

The only downside for me was that coverage is light to medium so if you have skin issues like pigmentation, acne or rosacea then I don't think this is going to be enough coverage for you and you will need to use extra concealer in the areas needed. I have a fair bit of pigmentation from two holiday's in the sun this year and although it did cover it a fairly well, you could still see some showing through even after I had gone over these areas a couple more times with the foundation which is really frustrating as if it had a higher coverage this would definitely be my go to foundation!

It really is so lovely on the skin and really does give you that lovely glowing from within youthful natural look.

So overall, I think it's perfect for more mature skins but younger skin alike if you want that barely there look.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig