Monday 8 June 2020

Fenty Beauty Cream Bronzer Review


StylebuzzUK Fenty Cream Bronzer review
 
I'm a big fan of Fenty beauty and have loved everything that I've tried in the range so far so I was really excited to try the new freestyle cream bronzer which I have heard amazing things about from the initial reviews online and let me tell you it did not disappoint!

So the description online is …

Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer
Sun’s out, cheeks out! Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer brings out the best of your cheekbones and delivers a natural-looking bronze that fakes that best-life flex: Sun, sleep, and plenty of water. With 7 sheer, buildable shades designed to serve all skin types and tones, this cream bronzer warms up and softly defines your face with a fresh-faced bronze glow that looks natural on everyone.

Easy to blend and impossible to overdo, this light-as-air, sweat- and water-resistant formula instantly melts into skin without disturbing makeup, so vacay skin is just a finger tap away. And with a silky smooth texture that doesn’t feel sticky or greasy, Cheeks Out leaves your skin feeling as natural as it looks.


Whether you want to bronze, define, or contour, Cheeks Out lets you freestyle it with its range of neutral, warm, and cool undertones—including cult-favourite Match Stix contour shade Amber (now reborn as a cream)!

Well I initially bought this to use as more of a contour but I love it so much that I'm now using it to add more of an almost all over glow to my face to the places where the sun would naturally hit and it gives an absolutely stunning naturally healthy glow to my skin.

As it says in the description, it is very sheer and buildable and I would go a shade or two darker than your usual bronzer because of this but it really depends on how you apply it. I first tired to apply it as I would my normal cream contour using the real techniques contour brush but it really wasn't working as I had to keep applying layer upon layer for it to be noticeable on my skin as it seemed to be sticking to the brush rather than blending into my skin and I was a little disappointed to say the least but the next time I applied it with my real techniques complexion sponge and wow what a difference! I didn't need to use as much and the finish was just beautiful.

And what I love about it is that it's sweat and water resistant so it's great to wear for a healthy wash of colour on your morning workout and to look glam around the pool on holiday (when we can all start travelling again).

I cannot wait to try the new cream blush now too!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig