Sunday 4 February 2024

3 of The Best Lip Balms for Winter Lips!

Stylebuzzuk - Best Lip Balms 
 
Our lips definitely need extra TLC and protection during these cold winter months and as a self confessed lip blam addict, I have tried quite literally hundreds of balms and lip treatments over the years and these are the ones that I highly rate and always have in my bag/with me at all times .. 

Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask £27

Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask - StylebuzzUK
 

This little beauty is a pricey one but my god, she's worth ladies! This is the best lip balm/treatment I have ever tired!

It's an elegant, leave-on jelly treatment with squalane and Japanese peach that helps replenish lips with moisture. I use this at night before bed and in the mornings to prep my lips for the day but this can be used at anytime of the day and is perfect for when your lips are in dire need of some love. 

Purchase at Tatcha UK

Lanolips £8.99

Lanolips - StylebuzzUK

I adore Lanolips, in all of their many formula's but my favourite is the Red Apple which has a very slight red tint to it and it leaves your lips moisturised for hours. I have a tube in every bag and never leave the house without it and of course, it's budget friendly. 

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Tint £34 

Chanel Les Beiges Lip Balm

Again, another pricey one but this little beauty will last you such a long time, I think i've had mine for well over a year and it's still going strong and I use it pretty much daily. What I adore about this product is that it's a lip balm with a beautiful tint that makes your lips look so healthy that you can use it in place of a lipstick. This is one i use when i'm in the office or really busy and havent got time to top up my lipstick as it provides just enough colour and blends in so beautifully with any shade of lipstick. Run don't walk to Boots ladies beause at the moment it's reduced to £30 and this would make a perfect little treat if you have enough points on your advantage card! :)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Chanel lip balm tiny looks amazing and love that you get two in one with this, hydration and a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lips go terribly dry in the Winter, these are great suggestions! x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig