Tuesday 10 September 2019

Get Meghan Markle's US Opens look for less!


Let face it, Meghan always looks gorgeous right? But I love the J Crew denim shirt dress she wore recently to the US opens.

Having done my research, I have found the below dresses for much less then her £132 J Crew version which has now sold out! I think a dress like this is such a great investment piece for your wardrobe as you can wear it in the colder months with a chunky knit and boots and in the spring/summer with some lovely little sandals, plus its the kind of classic style that will never go out of fashion.

First up, this one from Dorothy Perkins is just £35


And this one from Sosander is a little pricier at £69 but I think this is a better version and perfect if you want to keep those upper arms covered.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig