Saturday 18 June 2016

Budget skincare .. Super savvy skin saviours



The new Garnier Ultimate Blends body lotion range is just brilliant. I have be a loyal user of Nivea soft body lotion for years but the new Garnier range has seen me turn my back on the Nivea for now. There are many different formulations for different skins but the one I tried was the delicate oat for dry & sensitive skin and not only does it smell amazingly good but it's super at moisturising dry skin. I tried both the body lotion and the delicate oat balm and I would say that the lotion is better for this time of year as its not as thick and heavy but the balm is amazing for really dry skin and you can use it everywhere including your face and even your lips! Priced at £5.99 this is a must have budget beauty buy and Boots currently have it on offer at a 1/3 off! 



My next budget skincare must have is the Nivea sensitive day and night cream. I have always been a bit of a skincare snob and spent quite a lot on my face creams and tend to stick to either Clarins or Liz Earle but after having run out of mosituriser right before payday (major disaster) I had to purchase something super cheap and affordable just to last until I was able to repurchase my favourite cream. I was very reluctant to try this as it was only £4.99 and even though it says that it is for sensitive skin, mine is super sensitive so I was a little concerned on the effect it may have on my skin but low and behold I have fallen in love with these creams and have continued to use them for the last 3 months! The day cream is very comforting and provides just the right amount of moisture with being greasy and the night cream is super norishing. I am so thrilled that stubbled across this range and will continue to use these creams. The best thing is that Boots often have them on half price at just £2.50!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig