Friday 11 August 2017

Celeb Style steal - Mollie King in Temperley London

Mollie King looked absolutely fabulous in this stunning Temperley London Glint midi dress. It's the kind of dress that would just make you so happy, the rainbow colours, the glitz and the whole structure of it is just out of this world.

I will always have love for Temperely London as this was one of the first London Fashion Week shows I ever attended and her pieces are always superb, but with it's iridescent sheen and bright floral embroidery this dress is like mermaid meets secret garden and I have a serious lusting after it!

Mollie King in Temperley London

Mollie King in Temperley London

Mollie King in Temperley Dress

You can get your hands on Mollies exact dress from Temperley London now in the sale, reduced from a whopping £3695 to £1480, still a massive price tag and one that I certainly cant justify buying but just look at the detail and how stunning it actually is, I would be happy just looking at this hanging in my wardrobe everyday.


Temperley London Dress
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig