Tuesday 28 March 2017

My budget holy grail of haircare!


If you haven't already tried the new Tresemme Karatin Smooth range yet then you seriously need to be hot footing it down to your local Boots store. This is one of those products that I tried purely because it was on offer 2 for £5 and I had literally just ran out of shampoo so I thought I'd give it a go and boy I'm glad that I did!

Over the years I have tried all sorts of shampoo's and conditioners including lots of high end super pricey ones but this is by far the best range I have ever used. From the very first use, it left my hair super soft bouncy, shiny and full of healthy vitality. You can instantly feel the effects of the conditioner, it's like giving your thirsty hair a long tall thirst quenching drink!


The heat protect spray that is also part of the range is another must. It smells divine and protects your hair from everyday heat styling as well as nourishing the ends even further.
Even if you don't use straighteners or other kinds of heated styling appliances, it's prefect for protecting just from your basic hairdryer use which is also so important.


I tried Tresemme when it first came onto the market years ago and didn't rate it at all, but they have definitely got the magic formula going on with this range and for the price, you really cant go wrong! I honestly cant recommend these products enough!
They also do a 7 day Keratin smooth heat activated treatment which claims to provide long lasting, salon smooth hair that stays perfect for upto 7 days or 3 washes, so this maybe worth a go if you have troublesome frizz issues? Plus Boots are doing 3 for 2 offer on this range right now girls, what are you waiting for?!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig