Tuesday 17 January 2017

NYX - My Must Have Make Up Brand!


I have totally fallen in love with NYX products, they are not only super affordable but super effective, in fact I think that their eyeshadow's are more pigmented and longer lasting than my Mac eyeshadows ... Yes really!!
NYX are an American brand have been around for quite a while now but it wasn't until a stand appeared in my local Boots store that I stopped to pay attention, and I am here to shout from the roof tops about how good this Make Up brand is.

NYX Big & Loud Lash Primer
For some reason you don't see too many budget lash primers anymore, and you would be looking at paying around £30 for a high end one, so when I saw this priced at just £5.50 I had to give it a go and I was not disappointed, it definitely give my lashes some va va voom and contains tiny fibres that stick to your lashes. My only complaint was that it took a while to try (longer than a regular coat of mascara) and to gain benefit from the product, you do really have to leave it to dry before applying your regular mascara. but if you can spare the extra 5 mins it's well worth it!

NYX Big & Loud Lash Primer - StyleBuzzUK


NYX Above & Beyond Concealer £5.50
I would say that this is the best concealer that I have ever tried and they have a shade to suit all skin tones and skin problems e.g. green to concealer redness etc. It really does give such good coverage and blends in so nicely into the skin, no cakey look at all. I have actually been using it as an undereye concealer and because of its thick creamy consistency it lasts all day.


NYX full coverage concealer - StyleBuzzUK



NYX Wonder Stick Contour £10
This magic little stick makes contouring super easy and quick, because lets face it, who has time to sit there contouring on a daily basis right? Well you can now with this genius product as it literally takes under 2 minutes to apply and blend and it comes in many different shades to suit all skin tones, there a 'universal' shade which is supposed to suit pretty much every skin tone but I personally found it too light for my skin so I went for 'deep' which looks scarily dark but once blended is perfect.
It's creamy texture makes it so easily blendable with a foundation sponge (my fav is Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge) just apply in streaks to the contour area and blend.


NYX Wonder Stick - StyleBuzzUK


NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow £3.50
As mentioned above, these are superb and at only £3.50 each you can afford to really experiment with different shades, my favourite is 'Flustered' which is a red toned shadow and it is one of this season's must have beauty colour trends, and if you are a little wary about going all out red then try blending it will a little brown for a more natural look.




NYX Lip Lingerie £6.50
This has gained almost cult status recently. This luxurious liquid lipstick comes in the perfect shade of nude for all, from pink to chocolate tones. Very cleverly named, it is one of those essential pieces of your make up kit and is has a perfect creamy matte finish.


NYX Lip Lingerie - StyleBuzzUK


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig