Saturday 22 October 2016

October Beauty Favourites, Skincare and make up must haves!

Here's the lowdown on a few make up and beauty products that I have tried and loved in the past few weeks.
 
Champney's Spa 'Good as New' Detox facial cleansing brush £6 from Boots
If you are looking for a little luxury at home than this is just for you, it's super soft bristles feel divine on your skin and it also makes your cleanser go a lot further, just a tiny bit is needed and it foams up nicely on the brush, working it really nicely into your skin for a deep beauty salon style cleanse as it gently exfoliates your skin, leaving your feeling relaxed and glowing.
This will only work on water based cleaners though, so if you are a cream cleanser kind of girl then unfortunately this is not for you.
 
Champney's detox - StyleBuzzUK
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer £12
I can't believe that I have never tried this primer before, it's a product that has been around for so long and is actually a best seller and I can see why, I adore this primer!!! Not only does it smooth your skin and blur out imperfections and pores; a little like a real life Instagram filter, but it also keeps the dreaded shine at bay for hours which is something that I struggle with. The result is long lasting flawless makeup and you only need a tiny bit of this primer to work so it should last a long time.
This product would be my ultimate beauty recommendation!

Revlon photoperfect primer - StyleBuzzUK
 
M&S Autograph All in One Foundation and Concealer £16
You would never automatically think of our old hightstreet favourite M&S as being your go to place for make up would you? Well I certainly didn't but one day whilst having a good browse around one of the larger stores, I was amazed at the size of their beauty department which also now stock big brands like Stila, Nuxe & L'Occitane to name just a few, But I was drawn to their own Autograph range in particular and as I tested out lots of different products, I was amazed by this particular foundation/concealer and I was so impressed that I had to buy it, which is even more shocking as I'm not really a foundation kind of girl and usually stick to a mineral powder only, but I was impressed at the glow it give my skin and not only that, it appeared to smooth, nourish and cover imperfections perfectly, I was totally sold!
I went for the shade 'Honey' which is the second from darkest as I have an olive skin tone but what I love is that you can buy custom colour droppers (seen in photo below) which will either, darken, lighten, correct redness or brighten dull lacklustre skin, what more could you want? There really is a solution for all and I promise this foundation will leave you will a smooth, beautiful, flawless glow.
 
Autograph all in one foundation concealer - StyleBuzzUK
 
Rimmel The only 1 Matte Lipstick £6.99
I haven't tried a Rimmel product for a while and but I thought I would give this new Matte lipstick a try as Boots were offering 2 for £10 and I was really impressed by the colours and texture of these lipsticks. I would go as far as to say it's probably the best Matte lipstick I have tried as not only is it super Matte but it's mega moisturising which is very rare for a Matte lipstick, and it's also long lasting! I found that there was hardly any transfer onto cups etc unlike my usual lipstick. I went with shades '120 call the shots' which I would describe and a vibrant kind of nude pink and '610 high flyer' which in my opinion is the perfect nude shade for all, think Kylie Jenner shade of nude. What's more is that the lipsticks smell absolutely divine!!

Rimmel Matte Lipstick - StyleBuzzUK
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig