Sunday 10 January 2016

Made in Chelsea celeb style.. Binky's range at In The Style

If you have never visited www.inthestyle.com then you seriously need to girls, they have really on trend and affordable pieces as well as celeb ranges such as Lauren Pope, Billie Faiers and Made in Chelsea's Binky which I love! It's such a brilliantly simple but super on trend range, here are my favourites ... 

 Khaki plunge neck deal dress £34.99

  Black Turtle neck dress £27.99

  Feather sleeve shift dress £34.99

  Grey tile print dress £29.99

I have the boots that are worn in the image above and they are so nice, I will do an outfit post shortly so that you can really see what they look like on. 
They are called the Remi boot and are £44.99 and I actually saw an almost identical pair in Office yesterday that were £190, so these are a real bargain! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig