Wednesday 13 January 2016

Celeb Style Steal Vicky Pattison ladylike chic

I never thought that I would say this but I have been really admiring Vicky Pattisons new ladylike dress sense for a while now and I cannot believe that I have only just discovered Honeyz.com VIP range modelled by Vicky and TOWIE's Danielle  Armstrong. It has pretty much every item that I've spotted Vicky wearing lately and all at affordable prices too! 

There are so many gorgeous pieces to choose from but these are my picks...

Khaki VIP KV jacket £65

VIP Le'Gris Top £27.99 also in black

VIP Black is Bad Co/Ord £45 

VIP One night Stand Dress £37.99 perfect for Valentine's Day! 

VIP Desire Jacket £49.99 and the Desire Within dress is £40 

Affair Midi dress £35.99

www.honeyz.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig