Sunday 22 November 2015

Plum and berry make up plus Max Factor mascara review


Hey lovelies! I am absolutely loving the whole berry and plum tones that are so on trend right now, from plum lips and nails to handbags, winter scarfs and cosy jumpers, it is everywhere at the moment and i found just the right shade of plum for your nails with Barry M 'Berry Cosmo' nail polish £2.99. I have always loved Barry M nail polish as its long wearing and super glossy, a definite bargain beauty buy! 


Boots No7 have also got a lovely eyeshadow shade that is rather on the plum side called 'violet shine' £7. 

Also from Barry M is this lush lipstick in 'berry licious' (171) which I think I will try on once more in the shop before actually buying it as although I adore the plum lip look, I'm just not sure it's good on me?


Ok this is completely off of the plum subject but I've recently tried Max Factor 'false lash effect fusion' and I have to say that I am impressed, it curls and lengthens the lashes beautifully with a couple of coats and the brush is soft and flexible. £11.99 at Boots plus it's 3 for 2 across all make up at the moment ladies! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig