Sunday 29 November 2015

Benefit 'They're Real' primer mascara review


I have to say straight off that I am not a fan of Benefits 'They're real mascara', it is apparently the UK's best selling mascara but I found it extremely disappointing, so when it came to trying the 'They're real primer' I didn't hold much hope for it BUT... I actually really like it! 

It says that it can be used as either a primer or a natural looking mascara as its a light brown sort of mink colour. I wouldn't use it as a mascara but as a primer it's fab, it gives lift and curl and I found that I only needed one coat of my usual mascara afterwards instead of the usual two, so it's a definite winner for me! 

They're Real Primer is available in stores from January. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig