Sunday 8 November 2015

Beauty Haul - October Favourites

 

Here are my beauty favourites from October girls, tried and tested over the last few weeks. 

Dove Derma Spa range 
I have always been a fan of Dove and so I just had to try some of the new Derma Spa range, I choose the Derma Spa Goodness body cream which promises velvety soft, even looking and luminous skin. It smells absolutely divine and definitely gives a moisture boost to the skin although I have to say that I prefer a bit of a sheen when it comes to body lotion/cream and this definitely has a Matt effect on the skin but overall I loved it. 


Then I tried the Derma Spa Goodness Indulgent hand treatment and I have to say, I think this is one of the best hand creams that I have ever tried!! After application my hands were so velvety soft that I didn't even recognise them, this really is incredible and smells divine. 
Plus at the moment the Dove Derma Spa range is half price at boots! 
 

Boots Botanics Heat Protection Shine Serum 
This promised to smooth and add shine to all hair types whilst protecting from heat damage. I have tried so many hair serums over the years and most of them have left me feeling disappointed but I was amazed by this one. I'm in need of a hair cut at the moment so my hair definitely needs a little help and this little beauty left my dry ends smooth, sleek and shiny which is quite an achievement. I am definitely a concert and will be buying this over and over again. 


St Tropez in shower gradual tan
I am a loyal St Tropez fan but I was a little dubious about trying this one and a little worried about the results with it being an in shower treatment I was concerned about streaks so decided to try it just on my legs which I can cover up in this weather. On first impressions it smells absolutely gorgeous, not like the usual smell at all its more of a perfume scent. The texture is super creamy and easy to apply and the whole process is so simple but you do only get a subtle glow with this product so if you are looking for a more dramatic deeper tan then this is not for you, but if you are of the fairer skin nature then I think that this would be perfect for you.
 

Revlon Photoready Prime & Anti Shine 
This is a creamy balm that promises to eliminate shine and prime your skin for make up application although it says that you can use it before or after make up. I have a very annoying shiny t-zone so I'm always looking for something that will eliminate the shine, I usually use oil blotting papers but thought that I would give this a go as I had enough Boots points to get it for nothing. It is such a lovely formula and not only leaves you shine free but it creates a sort of airbrushed soft glow to your skin which is a definite bonus!
 

Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
I can't believe that I haven't tried this before now but better late than never I guess. I love the fact that this is not only cheap and kind to your skin but super refreshing and effective and removing all make up in one go. My new favourite.
 

Elnett So Sleek Anti Frizz Hairspray 
In my opinion Elnett have always been champions of hairspray so I was excited to try the new so sleek spray. It promises anti frizz hold which it definitely has and it also has a lovely new delicate rose fragrance.

You may also like
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig