Wednesday 28 October 2015

Celeb style - Myleene Klass range at Very

I love Very's celeb fashion ranges, one of my favourites is the Mylene Klass range just because it's well .. very me. I just love Myleene's style. Her range features lots of very classic and ladylike pieces but with on trend elements in the form of prints and colours  

I adore this floor length black dress £85 just so classy and timeless, it's one that will be in your wardrobe for years to come.
I love the contrasting colours on this black scuba dress £55 and the style is so flattering for all body shapes.
This gorgeous autumnal dress gives a nod to the whole 70's trend £49 and would be perfect for day or night. Would look great with a pair of tan knee length boots. 
This embossed detail black biker jacket is now £111 in the sale ladies so snap it up!

There are so many more lovely pieces so check it out for yourself at www.very.co.uk 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig