Monday 5 August 2013

Stranger Things - The must watch nostalgia evoking supernatural hit show!

For those of you that are yet to see the Netflix exclusive series 'Stranger things' I'm here to tell you that it is a must watch! Set in 1983 it's a real nostalgic trip (for those old enough to remember the 80's) and I would describe it as an odd combination between the Goonies and the X Files.

Without giving away any spoilers, it's about a young boy that goes missing in his home town, his three best friends and his mother (played by the brilliant Winona Ryder) desperately try to find him and there are some very strange going's on! I really want to say more but don't want to spoil it for those that haven't yet seen it so I will leave it there.

I am totally hooked on it and have spent hours watching it in the last couple of days! I feel like I'm watching a cheesy/feel good 80's movie one minute and then stepping right into the heart of a nightmare the next and then back again.

Watch the trailer for it below ..


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig