Thursday 17 January 2019

Best Waterproof Mascara Ever!! And only £11.99

This is more of a summer post really but thought I’d share this fabulous find with you as I recently went on a break to Centre Parcs and wanted to look good whilst making my way down the water rapids in the sub tropical pool.. turns out this is actually impossible and they are wildly savage (if you’ve experienced it, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about) however I was so shocked to find that my mascara was looking as perfect as the minute I applied it and not a smudge to be seen anywhere even after hours spent in the water and repeatedly going completely under the water, even my niece was shocked at how it had stayed in place.

Well, what is this magical eye flattering trickery I hear you ask?? 

It’s none other than the L’Oréal Paradise waterproof mascara at just £11.99!

L'oreal Paradise Mascara Review

I have used the non waterproof version ever since it first came out around 2 years ago and love it so much that it replaced my pricey YSL false lash effect mascara that nothing could compete with for years so when I wanted a waterproof mascara I naturally went for this one but I was honestly amazed at how good it was and thought I may have a little smudging or stingy eyes but no, this little beauty was another level waterproof, even when trying to wash it off with my foaming cleaners and then wipes, it would not budge at all, luckily I had some waterproof make up cleanser that had been gifted to me which got it off no problem. 

So there you have it girls.. stock up on it for the summer!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig