Monday 30 January 2017

Best and worst dressed from the SAG Awards 2017

There was another glitzy Hollywood awards ceremony last night, this time it was the SAG awards and all of our favourite actresses turned up the glam for the red carpet.

To be honest there wasn't really any real fashion no no's just a few slightly off key outfit's in my opinion. Here is the lowdown on my best and worst.

My absolute favourite was the star of Empire, Taraji P Hensen in this amazing sheer embellished Reem Acra dress. Absolutely stunning!!

StyleBuzzUK - SAG Awards fashion 2017

Another favourite of mine was Kaley Cuoco in this whimsical Marchesa Dress which I think is very mermaid like, although the reason that Kaley choose it was because she thought it looked like candy floss!


StyleBuzzUK SAG Awards fashion 2017


Chrissy Teigen always looks fabulous in my opinion and last night was no exception with this very 1940's glam yet very modern look.


StylebuzzUK Sag Awards fashion best dressed


Fashion fails of the night for me were ...

Nicole Kidman in this custom made Gucci parrot dress, the colour is stunning but the parrots, really??!




And Michelle Williams in this Louis Vuitton floor length sparkly number, very on trend but I'm sorry but this is just really not doing for me at all.

Stylebuzzuk SAG Awards fashion 2017

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig